Efficient, High Quality Dilapidations and Fit Out Contractors
Excelsior Land works closely with a number of high-end businesses providing a complete service no matter what the requirement.
We provide large and small scale turnkey fit outs and end of lease dilapidation services to an excellent standard at competitive rates and would be happy to provide references to verify this.
Commercial Buildings We Currently Maintain:
- Small/Large industrial units
- Public Sector Buildings
Why Choose Excelsior Land for your Commercial Works?
- Local specialist working on a range of commercial buildings within 1 hour of Milton Keynes
- Interiors & external works, including structural alterations and extensions
- Operate out of hours to reduce or ensure no-closure time, with close attention to programming
- Experienced with listed buildings and properties requiring sympathetic modification
- Work closely with your designers to ensure your visions are realised safely and practically
- Experienced tradesmen, working with us many years
- We aim for smooth, snag-free handovers
- Excellent Health and Safety Record
We carry out all aspects of fit outs for a variety of commercial buildings including offices, retail, pub/restaurant and public sector buildings. We are new build and listed building specialists and understand the importance of excellent craftsmanship delivered on time and to budget. We work closely with your QS and designer to ensure your visions are realised. For more information, see our Gallery and Fit Out pages.
Excelsior Land are highly experienced in dealing with dilapidations works in a wide variety of buildings – we work in both occupied and unoccupied premises ranging from offices and shops to public sector and industrial units. We understand the importance of restoring the building to its pre-let state in order to adhere to the lease requirements while also ensuring budgets are sustained. For more information see our Dilapidations page.
All quotations and consultations are free of charge. For further information or to arrange a meeting, please call us on 01908 713200.
Alternatively, you can email us using the query form provided on the Contact page of this website.